Pular para o conteúdo principal

Untitled - Chapter 1




Chapter 1

It was a beautiful Christmas night, we were counting down and know everything would change next year, even when the countdown was over I had some not very good memories, like the last year at school and the murder in my living room, a guy with , A half-black and half-white mask came into my room and my teacher thought it was some student's joke, until he took out a pocket of a very large knife he gave a typical laughter of those horror films

And said "There's nothing like deep breathing after a laugh. Nothing in the world compares to the sore stomach for the right reasons."

Everyone in the room was in panic, including me, who hid myself from under my wallet and stayed there for a long time until he left our room, some students said that he took the knife and cut my teacher's neck very lightly and The more she shouted the more he laughed, until he cut a deep throat in her throat, one of the students named Julio went to the killer and tried to kick him, that's when he let the teacher drop to the floor, quickly caught The knife and tucked it in his belly and left the room because he heard the police siren, but before I went I spoke my name and my time was coming.

My mother got me and asked me if I was remembering again what had happened and I said

"Of course not mother, what happened seems like a typical horror series

. I want to forget this soon.

I feel my cell vibrate, it's my cousin Katharina who sent me a message saying she was coming to my house.

While she is not there, I thought I would lie down to rest, because it was already

Dawning, I woke up to the noise of my cell phone with four messages

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Prêmio FAMALOGICA- CATEGORIA BEST K-POP- votação encerrada

  --- Você é fã de KPOP? Você quer mostrar seu apoio aos seus grupos e artistas favoritos? Então, não perca a chance de participar da votação para o primeiro prêmio Famalogica best KPOP! O prêmio Famalogica best KPOP é uma iniciativa do blog Famalogica, um espaço dedicado à cultura pop coreana e seus fãs. O objetivo é reconhecer e celebrar os melhores do KPOP A votação está aberta até DEZEMBRO de 2024 e você pode votar quantas vezes quiser. Para participar, basta acessar o [site oficial] do prêmio e escolher seus favoritos em cada categoria. Os vencedores serão anunciados em fevereiro Não deixe de participar e compartilhar com seus amigos nas redes sociais. Use a hashtag #FamalogicaBestKPOP para mostrar seu amor pelo KPOP e torcer pelos seus indicados. Vamos fazer deste prêmio um sucesso e mostrar ao mundo a força e a diversidade do KPOP! --- Votação: Melhor Grupo de K-pop

OS MELHORES MEMES DA MARINA RUY BARBOSA

A atriz global MARINA RUY BARBOSA, usou o twitter para desejar um país melhor e olha no que deu?  NEM BARBIE, NEM SUSI, APENAS SER HUMANO 😂😂😂 Eu tô rindo real com esses comentários sobre a resposta da Marina Ruy Barbosa ou (Barbieoza) pic.twitter.com/jGebwIV9p8 — Helen with an H (@falamyrian) 2 de janeiro de 2019 boa tarde marina ruy barbosa pic.twitter.com/lowfR4hyN5 — mauricioh (@muriciomm) 2 de janeiro de 2019 Após pedir um Brasil unificado sobre o presidente eleito, Marina Ruy Barbosa é acusada de apoiá-lo e se defende: “Não é torcer pelo presidente, é torcer pelo país... e não me chame de Barbie”. https://t.co/MPntrVp5ZL pic.twitter.com/OeZIOomdZx — BCharts (@bchartsbc) 2 de janeiro de 2019

Quem é a Atriz que interpreta a Arlequina em "Esquadrão suicida "

2 de julho  de  1990  (26 anos) Gold Coast ,  Queensland  Austrália O nome verdadeiro dela é Margot Robbie Margot é modelo  Australiana e atriz ela fez o papel de jane esposa de Tarzan  em  The Legend of Tarzan E Naomi, a esposa do personagem de  Leonardo DiCaprio  em  O Lobo de Wall Street.